Thank you for finding The Bell in Studham at this strange time.
Due to unpredictable horrendous rain storms, we have now opened one side of The Bell in Studham to get out of the rain! Please work with us to ensure the safety of everyone. Perspex around the bar. Please register upon arrival and pay particular attention to social distancing. Thanks!...Garden of course open too! ...when the sun gets our memo!
We can assure you that we have undertaken a full risk assessment to ensure the Bell in Studham is COVID SECURE.
- DAILY STAFF HEALTH CHECKS.
- INCREASED AND THOROUGH CLEANING REGIMES THROUGHOUT & GARDEN.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES IN PLACE.
- EXCELLENT DISTANCE BETWEEN GARDEN TABLES.
- TRACK AND TRACE.
- CUSTOMER SPOT CHECKS.
- PPE FOR TEAM.
- WALL MOUNTED HAND SANITIZERS IN THE GARDEN.
- FREESTANDING HAND SANITIZERS AT THE FRONT & BACK.
- REGULAR TOILET CLEANING PROGRAM IN PLACE.
- INSIDE: PERSPEX AROUND BARS.
- INSIDE: CLEAR TABLE DIVIDERS.
We have been busy implementing new safety measures with numerous notices!... they are there to help everyone stay safe.
Please help us at this strange time.
There are lots of changes for not only yourselves but the team, so we are asking you to work with us to assist the new ordering, collection and drop off system and the one way system inside when needed.
Please keep in mind at all times safety with social distancing and hygiene. But we look forward to welcoming you back and you relaxing and enjoying our lovely large back garden with stunning panoramic views of Studham Common and hope for some good weather and inside the study bar!
Gifts.....Please only touch if you have the intention to buy or ask for some gloves and we'll be happy to help.
If you have children, please keep an eye on them with hygiene and social distancing from other tables. We unfortunately won't be supplying chalk at this time for the BLACKBOARD.
At this time, there are also the following changes: No '2 4 1' offers, No Open Mic or Quiz Nights, sorry. The quiz will be reviewed regularly to see what we can do in terms of numbers and social distancing.
Weekend Breakfasts are also currently unavailable but will also be reviewed.
It is important to us to ensure the Bell runs safely in these changing times and to help ensure everyone visiting keeps well and safe too. If you do not respect our guidelines then service may be refused.
If however, you would like to visit our little award winning gem...this is how to visit:
- Upon ARRIVAL: One member please sign in for TRACK AND TRACE. Use hand gel supplied BEFORE writing details and AFTER. Details saved for 21 days and NOT used for promotions.
- ORDER drinks & food at ORDER POINT INSIDE.
- DRINKS please collect from COLLECTION POINT.
- FOOD ORDERS: FIND A TABLE FIRST: ORDER INSIDE You'll be given a pager. This will buzz when your food is ready. You can turn off buzzer by the button on the side then:IF YOU ARE SITTING IN BACK GARDEN - GO TO THE COLLECTION POINT IN BACK GARDEN. IF YOU ARE SITTING OUT THE FRONT OR INSIDE PLEASE GO TO THE COLLECTION POINT INSIDE with your pager. Return pager into BLACK BOX and food will be given for you to take back to your table. ALL PAGERS ARE DISINFECTED BEFORE USING AGAIN.
- Please pay by ideally contactless (Upto £45) or by credit card but cash is accepted, thank you. Our machines also accept with mobiles: Google Pay / Samsung Pay & Apple Pay.
- At this time IN THE GARDEN, please can we ask you to go 'back to school' and leave any used glasses or plates at either drop off points at the front or back.
- Please queue safely and if more than 3 people are at any zone, please wait somewhere safely.
- FANCY A BOTTLE OF WINE OR A PITCHER OF LAGER/BITTER OR CIDER? Then head straight to the COLLECTION POINT in the back garden and order! ONLY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS HERE.
If you are looking for a TAKE AWAY this can be phoned through and either paid for over the phone or paid for upon arrival. Please STILL SIGN THE TRACK & TRACE. If not paid for over the phone, go to the ORDERING POINT INSIDE, pay there and COLLECT FROM INSIDE COLLECTION POINT.
Looking for a gift voucher?... At this time either order from this website and pay by paypal or go to www.pubbanter.com where we have greeting cards too! They will then be sent to you in the post. If you need anything specific or urgently, just pop me a little email email@example.com
In the meantime,
Please take care, stay safe....& we really hope to see you soon.
Nikki, Phil & The Team.
p.s We will most likely produce a new website to reflect the changes but shall keep you updated.